MinMax Spaz

MinMax-Games.com

The water cooler of outer space

It is currently Sun 24 Sep, 2017 4:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Insane SPAZ Sale! (Please help spread the word)
PostPosted: Mon 19 Dec, 2011 7:45 pm 
Developer

Hi Everyone,

Well we are having a holiday sale on Steam. SPAZ is $4.99! The price is insane, but we really want to grow the community and are hoping for some big sales numbers to put toward our work on SPAZ 2.

We are hoping that you could please tell your friends about the sale, or announce it on any forums that you are a member of? Word of mouth has always been our best advertising. If we can rally the SPAZ community around this sale it will be a huge success.

We enjoy adding new content as well well, and there is a new Winter mod available for all of you our there that already have SPAZ. It should get you in the holiday mood :) There is also a surprise, so it is worth playing and the surprise is compatible with the regular game mode. The full change log can be viewed here: http://www.spacepiratesandzombies.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2474

Happy Holidays everyone!

Blorfy/Richard

Post subject: Re: Insane SPAZ Sale! (Please help spread the word)
PostPosted: Mon 19 Dec, 2011 9:09 pm 
Shortbus

Looks like I bout the game a couple hours too early. Damn.

PostPosted: Mon 19 Dec, 2011 9:38 pm 
Developer

I am going to mail you a Trine key. Hopefully that will soften the blow, and if you already have it, maybe you can trade it?

To everyone else, we are hoping to do a Holiday giveaway. We have 30 Trine keys to give away (we did a swap with their studio) Are there any ideas on how we could handle this to maximize SPAZ exposure? Like something through facebook. Me fail marketing that's unpossible!

PostPosted: Mon 19 Dec, 2011 9:45 pm 
Dart

Darn it! Me too 1 day to early! Well I guess it will support you guys! I'll spread the word!

PostPosted: Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:31 am 
Dart

How about a simple drawing out of retweeters of the steam sale link for trine keys?
Similiar to the Spaz copies/shirts.

Or as you say FB likes, but I am not sure whether that's as visble. Tweets have the advantage of multiplying immediately to all followers of the people who tweeted it and including the link to the steam sale.

"SPAZ Steam sale for 50% off, only $4.99. RT and have a chance to win free copies of Trine!" or, uhm, something.

Maybe email/twitter contact the folks at Rockpapershotgun, they are always helpful and willing to put up a mention of things like this. And they have a huge readership.