MinMax Spaz

MinMax-Games.com

The water cooler of outer space

It is currently Sun 22 Oct, 2017 7:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Galaxies, New Campaign, New Features
PostPosted: Mon 18 Jul, 2016 1:50 pm 
Dart

As I get closer to end of Zombie Invasion, I am thinking what is next? As I enjoy game deeper, now I look to move further instead of starting a new game from scratch again.

Let's say after we fully conquer the galaxy we are in, or forming alliance with all factions, a gate appears in our galaxy:
-A traveller from another Galaxy appears (After Zombies about to be destroyed, but player is still motivated to finish Zombies first) with a Wormhole Gate. Maybe a traveller who lost its way, or a spy ship, or scout of an invasion fleet, who knows?
-The traveller is attacked by some bandit, by a commander or by us by mistake during inspection of the new visitor
-A war is declared between galaxies.
-We move to the new galaxy with completely new map. There is Rez again, but galaxy has completely new factions (aliens: insect like creatures, robots, or something else and possibility to be allied with few of them) and Ships look different with different parts which player can discover and adopt them to use.
-The war between aliens and humans commences. Even this war can force some previously hostile factions to be ally with the player faction and cost of alliance get decrease wildly.

What do you think, can such new galaxy be a new campaign, or a DLC or a new expansion?
As we are 0.4.0 right now, it can also bring new content to the game too.

Because I would like to see going further in the depths of space as much as possible with encountering new threats as SPAZ 2 offers so much potential already for anything.