MinMax Spaz

MinMax-Games.com

The water cooler of outer space

It is currently Fri 22 Sep, 2017 9:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Zombie Hull Mod
PostPosted: Thu 19 Mar, 2015 7:51 pm 
Shortbus

my first Mod attempt began well but was lost when i accidentally deleted the files heh stupid me but i never gave up so here is my second mod!

Omagod 1:1 and i stood looking out of the mirror of tomorrow into that empty dark voidless realm of god and i saw the devils chariot both gross and vile with tenticles and evil intwined before me the devil himself sitting in his chariot unleashed his hell and all was gone turned evil and undead much like there master!

yes you see it here i have unlocked the zombie hulls as playable ships! but you have to aquire them with Ctrl+S best make sure that the bounty hunter side is your target unless your ok with upsetting the locals in the tutorial missions also the devil has taken over the clockwork and every ship made by her has been zombiefied! also i added in the global file from Revenge of the shortbus mod finally the star cruiser has been adapted it has a massive new turret of the mothership class and it is a quad turret weapon exclusive to the star cruiser hahaha!

in later updates: Zombie weapons and weapon looks, Quad Turret mod will be added in :) and other ships too if i can find out how to zombify custom ship ;)

also this mod is 100% complete to the best of my know how till i update it and i have found vew few bugs at first but quickly killed them so due enjoy being a zombie pirate!

Attachments:
Zombies Hull Mod.rar [121.7 KiB]
Downloaded 287 times