MinMax Spaz

MinMax-Games.com

The water cooler of outer space

It is currently Wed 22 Nov, 2017 10:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Ideas für SPAZ (Maybe S.P.A.Z. 2 :D)
PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan, 2014 12:45 am 
Dart

Hi.

I Play Space Pirates and Zombies with Happiness :D i love this game :)

But of course i have some Ideas, which i want to Suggest :)

I Start with a New Fraction :)

The Ancient Fighters

Who are they?

The Ancient Fighters are a Fraction like the Bounty hunters. But MUCH STRONGER! As the name say, Ancient Fighters are Very Old and Known in every System, everyone is Scared of them :) But its not Impossibile, to fight them! They Use Very Old ships, which are not Strong in firepower, but VERY STRONG in Defensive!

Bounty Hunters = Fire Power
Ancient Fighters = Defensive

What are they Doing?

The Ancient Fighters Do no much things, they Conquer the Galaxies, and search for Fair fights! They are Loyality, and will never attack People which are much Stronger or weaker as they. They Use Unique Ships and Items. Much of their Items are just Extremly Upgraded Technologies of the UTA, CIV or BH

What i can get for Technologies?

From a Normal Mining Beam, up to Atomic Weapons is everything there :) The ships are Very Unique, and Researching takes much time (Just as Examble: 20 Parts for the best ship :p). Some of their weapons Can Absorb Shields/Health/energy! Some of their Ships have su much Health, that some People Never made it to shoot their Shields down!

Symbol?

idk, what about... a Clock? Ancient = Old, Old = Time, Time = Clock :D (what for a Genius Thing :D)

We need some more ship Types!

We have:

Tiny, Small, Middle, Big, Huge.

What about Star Bases? or a Compleede Clock work? That would be nice :mrgreen:

After Play!

I want to play a Afterplay time, where all Stars are unlocked, and i can Collect more things, can Destroy UTA bases :D an afterstory Play were nice :)

Skilltree with Active Skills?

I think, you know what i mean. A Skilltree, where i can Skill some things, and then i can Use this things to make somewhere an Explosion, Gain shields, be Invincibile o,O Were REALLY nice :D

Costumize ships

it were realy cool, when i can give my ships a Different Collor or make Stickers on it... :)

i think that was all, i can Add things anyway :D

Greetings ~ Nightsky

Post subject: Re: Ideas für SPAZ (Maybe S.P.A.Z. 2 :D)
PostPosted: Sun 02 Feb, 2014 11:26 pm 
Grasshopper

Sounds interesting,about the Ancient fighters,will they be very limited in number?

Post subject: Re: Ideas für SPAZ (Maybe S.P.A.Z. 2 :D)
PostPosted: Wed 05 Feb, 2014 2:29 pm 
Dart

It is like the Bounty Hunters, they have one system For theirself, and in the "Galaxy Generating Window" you can set the Population... But they dont Use bounty for Hunting you, they Travel Throught the Galaxys, and maybe Attack you, if you are a good enemy... A fair fight ;)

as I sayed, they are not on attack Power, they Have high Defensive :D so this makes the Game intresting and you can Choose, what you take (maybe Bounty Hunter ships with Ancient Equipment?^^)

But when you mean with Limmeted Number the ships or Equip or something, the Post it... :)