|Technical Support Faq (Answers to Solved Problems)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Blorfy [ Mon 09 May, 2011 11:30 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Technical Support Faq (Answers to Solved Problems)|
Update your video card drivers. Default windows drivers do not contain OpenGL. You need at least OpenGL 3.0 to run SPAZ.
Alt-Tab from full screen mode crashes
- SPAZ may not have crashed, it has to reload 700 megs of art, which takes time when you maximize again.
- Windowed mode does not dump resources and is the preferred method to play if you multi-task.
- We are looking into ways of making alt-tabbing more stable and not dump game resources, requiring a reload.
If windowed mode crashes: (Or get stuck in an invalid resolution)
- delete the b_settings directory (resets your personal game settings)
- Win7: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MinMaxGames\SpacePiratesAndZombies\b_settings
- XP: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\MinMaxGames\SpacePiratesAndZombies\b_settings
If SPAZ pauses forever during initial load, or has very bad in game performance (like 1 frame per second)
- Disable Anti Virus software.
- Confirmed that AntiVir is not compatible with SPAZ currently.
Edit: Added Feb 1 from a customer email:
I found that cause for the lag in OpenGL was having "Adaptive Antialiasing" enabled in the Catalyst control panel.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group